
Crew and Max dog tired after a fun filled day

Jack and Crew

Hudson

Crew held the animals so tight I thought they would POP!

How tall am I Mimi?

Brothers...

Little "Hud"

Jack having a great time

Janie feeding her favorite rabbit.

Max and Daddy

Tate and Daddy

Max and Crew loving the train ride.

Cute brother and sister

Enjoying a movie after our cake and ice-cream

Today was a very FUN day! I met Wyatt at The Spectrum to pick up the boys for the day and to spend the night. They were getting ready for their Halloween Party. We headed to the Beach House then we all decided to take take the kids to the San Juan Capistrano Pumpkin Patch/Petting Zoo. All of the kids were going to Jenny and Wyatt's party so I was lucky enough to get to babysit 8 of the 16 grandkids. We barbequed hot dogs, played at the park, read stories, watched movies, played Old Maid and even had cake and ice-cream. Luke told his Mommy "And it wasn't even anyone's birthday". WOW!! It was very busy but so fun! I love my grandkids and love being with them. They
ALL are the cutest!! I guess you could call me "Octo Mimi".
No comments:
Post a Comment