Sunday, July 20, 2008

OUR FUN WEEKEND IN THE REDWOODS

On Saturday Rick decided he wanted to get away. After making last minute arrangements for Toby and packing a few things we got off about 3:30. We headed up north to the Redwoods to escape the heat. We had such a wonderful time together enjoying the beautiful scenery, weather, hiking, and eating. Thank you to such a great husband for always making my life so enjoyable and unpredictable. The unpredictable part makes life so fun because I never know what the day might bring. I just have to be ready and willing, which I always am. We LOVE to be together!! I am so blessed to have him. He has always made me feel like a "QUEEN" and his "BEST FRIEND".


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun weekend you two love birds. Crew loved the pic of Papa with Shrek. Slideshow turned out great!

Fergie Family said...

Looks like you had a fun time. We are jealous!!!