Wednesday, March 26, 2008

SPRING CLEAN UP





I wanted our backyard to look good for my neice's wedding so I ordered 15 yards of bark to put in all of my planters. As you can see I recruited some help. Thanks to Lisa, Jenny, Paige, Cody, Trey, Luke, Crew, and my sister Pat. We had it all done in 2 hours. The reward was a pedicure for the girls and $20.00 for the kids. I couldn't have done it without you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dallas and Jessica said...

Glad I came a day later ;) and mom delete the comment above mine, it's a virus so don't click on it!!

Unknown said...

I am glad i came when i did so we could get the job done right and fast! We had so much fun and i really enjoyed my pedicure. Thanks for everything. You are the best!!