Friday night we decided we needed a break from the week so decided to go to the movies. We saw "Ressurection of a Champ" and then as if that wasn't enough we went and saw "Rush Hour 3" . Can you believe it I stayed awake through 2 movies. I laughed so hard through Rush Hour. Saturday morning we decided to take a drive to Auburn and go on a bike ride to Hidden Falls. Well what a bike ride it was!! We never did see the falls but thats O.K. we had so much fun laughing at each other, me getting bummed because I'm getting my new Nike Air tennis shoes dirty, and just trying to stay on the narrow dusty trails. It was a pretty hard ride, I guess if we had stayed on the right trails it wouldn't have been bad. Anyway, we enjoyed being together and getting exercise at the same time.
Notice how cute Dad looks in his helmet. I can't be bothered!!



Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
looks like fun..you guys are too cute! Where is the picture with your helmet on mom??
Post a Comment