
We had such a special Mother's Day with our Mom's and our sweet daughter in law, Kelly. Rick and I picked my Mom and Dad up and we all enjoyed the beautiful drive and conversation to Jackson. The beautiful rolling hills, green grass, and majestic oak trees were gorgeous. We took Mom Thompson to Mel's for a light lunch. We visited for a while then down the hill we went to spend the rest of the day with our great son and his family. The dinner was delicious. Compliments of Rick, Lonnie, Rocky, and Andy. Thanks guys. We love the Wertz family. They are all so good to us. I have much to be grateful for. A wonderful Mother-in -law. A Mother who has made me all I am today. And a very special daughter-in-law and daughters who are such good "mommies" to my grandchildren. I Love you all...
3 comments:
WEll we wouldn't all be such great moms with out your amazing example! Thanks for all you do. Looks like you had a great mother's day. Too bad we weren't able to be there to share it with you.
hi:) really it is a godd blog i love here. writings and pics are very good. if u want to see a good one it is
http://www.terrakki.net
nice families, congratulations
Post a Comment