Sunday, April 1, 2007

PINNACLE PEAK BRINGS BACK MEMORIES


For all of you...do you remember the Pinnacle Peak in Roseville? This is the original one in Phoenix. Food wasn't all that great but I enjoyed the Country music and dancing. I would love it if I could get Dad to take dance lessons. He says his feet and brain don't work together. He's so funny!!

6 comments:

Tori said...

Too cute momma! I love it.

Tori said...

Too cute momma! I love it.

Unknown said...

Mom..you did such an awesome job! Your blog looks so cute..let me know if you want me to help you change your background to any image of your choice

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Mom..you did such an awesome job! Your blog looks so cute..let me know if you want me to help you change your background to any image of your choice

Fergie Family said...

Your blog looks great! Keep up the good work :) Love you & can't wait to see you soon.